VoIP systems are all about using communications to work smarter; when your business is able to place calls over the Internet it will instantly reduce call costs and increase productivity.
A hosted VoIP phone system is not a convenient, low-cost telephone substitute, it’s a fully integrated communications solution that unifies all your systems and links multiple sites, ultimately giving your business the scalability and flexibility it needs to grow in the future.
All businesses can benefit from a hosted, cloud or VoIP telephone system from BusinessIP. Instead of installing a PBX per site just as you would with traditional phone systems, you simply gain access to BusinessIP super-secure VoIP telephony servers from wherever in the world your business is located or your staff is working from.
If you want a high-quality VoIP phone system that is feature-rich and ready to go, contact BusinessIP today to get a free-hosted phone system quote.
VoIP PBX System from BusinessIP
- Features you can easily control – VoIP puts you in complete control of your phone system and is provided with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface
- Empower your staff with “one number anywhere” – VoIP conveniently integrates with your mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call. Callers dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; you can move ongoing calls seamlessly from one phone to another without hanging up and both phones share a single voice mailbox.
- A on-demand service with no hidden costs – We host the VoIP Infrastructure in a dedicated data centre on your behalf, so you only pay for what you need on a simple per extension basis. As you are not buying a PBX, there are no major hardware investments and there are no financing costs to consider.
- Lower call costs – Telephony including free site-to-site calls (Even across international boundaries) and cheaper call rates. If you use VoIP together with our mobile services, you will benefit from incredibly competitive rates for calls between mobile devices.
- Flexible working– VoIP helps the business become more efficient through, hot-desking home working and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice– You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located. Number no matter where you are located. (Have London number in Leeds!)